Monday, December 15, 2008

May I borrow your voice??

I have no voice...Laryngitis. Is that how you spell it? This cold has kicked my butt. I feel a little better today.

I received my "congratulations" letter from MUSC stating that I am on the transplant list. One more thing to check off my list. I think the cellcept is working. I get blood work on the 22nd to check my levels. I have still been tired, but I think it is because of the holidays. It is a different kind of tired when it is Sjogrens and I have noticed the past week that I am not aching. I have not had to take any pain pills since last Tuesday. This is why I think the cellcept is starting to work and bring my ANA titer down. My procrit Injection is tomorrow too, so that will boost me up for a few days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally got your congrats letter. I bet that was a big relief!

Chat with Kathleen said...

Great news hearing that you received the letter from MUSC that you are now on the transplant list.
Terrific!
Hope you are feeling better.