Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why I Do What I Do....

These are my 2 lil pumpkins about 2 years ago. Unknown to me at this time my kidneys were really going down hill. I knew I had sjogrens, but I didn't know it was attacking my kidneys to the point I would need a kidney transplant.

I will be starting 1000 units of vitamin D a day as soon as I get myself to the drugstore. My procrit injections are back to every 2 weeks for the time being. My husband wants me to ask if we can do it every 10 days. It seems every 2 weeks is too long and every week is too soon. No iron supplements right now.

I had a 12th person come forward to be tested as a donor for me. :) I think maybe 1/2 of the 12 that came forward will get past the initial strict health questionaire. Thank you to all 12 that have come forward!!

No comments: