Monday, August 25, 2008

Products I Love That Help With Sjogrens!

I get dry skin at times. Not too bad at this point, but I like to think it is because I drink A LOT of water and that I take care of my skin. Our skin is the largest organ we have. Here are a few products that I use and feel it has helped me tremendously!



I recently started to use this and I love it. I don't use it everyday, but 2 or 3 times a week. Lindi Skin care was developed for cancer patients going through Chemo or radiation. I have found it is great for us Sjoggries too.


I have been using a sample of this and LOVE IT! Just a drop or two will hydrate those dry patches on your face.

"Lindi Face Serum is a gentle blend of antioxidants, avocado oil, and our unique "LSA Complex™", which help calm irritation and dryness. Its soothing properties help relieve aggravated skin".



Now if there is one product of all my recommendations that you try it is this! Caren Products have the best hand and body lotions I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS! A portion of proceeds go to cancer research and they even have an infants line out too!

"Now you can benefit your skin and treat your senses at the same time with our doctor-recommended bath and body care. Used on your face, hands, feet, and body, our hand and body lotion and other products feel luxurious, but never greasy or sticky. We pride ourselves on the consistency and purity of our hand creams and all of the other products we carry".

You won't be disappointed with these products to help care for your skin. I don't work for these companies and I don't get a kickback from them either. LOL

No comments: