Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fingers just a tappin...

I still have not heard if I have been moved to the active list yet. I know that as soon as I am, testing will continue with the live donors. I need to get in touch with my living donor coordinator. I want to know if my insurance will only test one living donor at a time with all the blood matching or will they do multiple donors at once? I really am starting to get anxious. I just want to move on and get this done. At least know the ball is rolling....it would be great to set up a transplant date for this late spring/summer.

Enough about my LITTLE worries. I have a friend named Pam who is undergoing 4 to 5 heart bypasses tomorrow. She had a kidney transplant a little over a year ago and we want her kidney and heart to rebound fast. Please pray for her. She has helped me so much with the questions pertaining to kidney transplant.

No comments: